Thank you so much Afsheen @ http://afsheenanjum.wordpress.com/2014/02/01/inner-peace-award/ for nominating me for the Inner Peace Award!
The rules of award are:
1. Display the logo on a post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her site.
3. State seven things about you.
4. Nominate fourteen other bloggers & inform them via a comment on their blog.
Seven Things About Me
1. I have been writing ever since I knew how to write. I remember taking comic pictures, writing a story about them, and then stapling it together into a mini book when I was in second grade.
2. I enjoy studying and reading and am constantly looking for ways to expand my education. (Contrary to popular opinion- I actually enjoy taking tests and exams!).
3. I lead a girls’ choir full of the most amazing angels.
4. I am trying to save enough to go to Europe for my twenty-fifth birthday next year.
5. I am completely pathetic in the region of math and science….and am pretty sure that my brain only functions in the arts such as painting, music, writing, reading, and crafts.
6. My favorite activity would be to curl up on the train with a fuzzy blanket, chai, a C.S. Lewis or Chesterton book, a Libera or Josh Groban c.d. and watch the snow falling outside a window overlooking an evergreen forest (just as dusk is falling). Ahhhh–Heavenly!
7. My greatest joy would be to help show the love of God through my writings.
1. Kara @http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/26958063/
3. Lauren @http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/3668125/
4. Melissa @http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/32410608/
5. Whitney @http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/39655520/
6. Amy @http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/15103401/
9. Tess @http://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/29489202/
I chose these blogs because I think they qualify for the Inner Peace Award through the things they have written and the beliefs and values they hold!
Blessings for the Journey,