Infinity Dream Tag
1. Write eleven random things about yourself
2. Answer eleven questions that the person who tagged you wrote
3. Write eleven questions for the people whom you tag
So here’s the deal for something fun and different on my blog- Jodi at http://jodiraelyn.blogspot.com/2016/05/infinity-dreams-tag.html
tagged me, and now I’m tagging YOU. Have fun, my blogger friends, but make sure to tag me back so that I can read your answers!
Eleven Random Things About Me (MarJanita)
1. My job titles have been so far….Hospitality Aide, Activities Associate, Secretary, Author, Artist, Music Teacher, Choir Director, Housekeeper, Sales Associate, Catering Assistant, Private Voice/Piano Teacher, Costume Rental Agent, Volunteer….
2. I’ve been to every state except Maine, North Dakota, Alaska, and Hawaii.
3. Train rides are my favorite mode of transportation.
4. I know how to swim, but do not enjoy being in the water.
5. I’ve always wanted a parrot and a monkey as pets.
6. The most important feature in my “dream home” is a library and a music room.
7. Elevators are a thing I fear greatly and only use when absolutely necessary.
8. I love doing laundry, but I hate dusting.
9. Strawberry pie, Goodwill, and Pinterest are my worst temptations;)
10. I actually do enjoy tests, studying, and sitting in classes.
11. I eat spaghetti sandwiches, and I also eat peanut butter with my cereal.
Eleven Questions I Need To Answer
1. What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
Trying to remain calm, cool, and collect while sitting in the hospital waiting to hear test results back.
2. Would you rather work everyday of your life inside (office job) or outside (an always outside job)?
Probably inside because I would not enjoy working outdoors all day in the snow.
3. What song have you been listening to the most lately?
“A Thousand Years” – ‘cuz I’ve been playing “The Piano Guys’ ” version a lot on the piano.
4. If you could travel to one place any where in the world right now and stay there for two weeks, where would you go?
England, without a doubt!
5. Cake or ice cream?
Definitely ice cream a thousand times over cake. I don’t even like cake, but I sure do like ice cream!
6. If you had to learn another language, which language would it be?
Sign language (but I also would want to brush up on my Spanish).
7. What is your favorite fiction book?
This is incredibly hard and can not be limited to one- I enjoy any of Jane Austen’s or George MacDonald’s writings, David Copperfield, The Last Battle, Lord of the Rings, Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, Sherlock Holmes, Father Brown Mysteries, and any children’s books by Dr. Seuss, Beatrix Potter, and A.A. Milne.
8. If you could only wear one color of clothes for the rest of your life, which color would it be?
Navy Blue (because it can be classy or casual, it can coordinate with almost anything, it hides dirt well, and it isn’t as gloomy as straight black).
9. What famous woman (past or present) do you look up to?
Definitely Gladys Aylward and Amy Carmichael.
10. Would you ever go deep-sea diving?
Probably just a little bit to say I did it, but it wouldn’t be for very long since I don’t enjoy being in the water!
11. If you could fix one problem in the world (pollution, poverty, etc.), what would it be?
Selfishness- because that it the root of most world problems anyways….but only Christ can cure that one!
Eleven Questions You Need To Answer
1. You’re stuck on an elevator…who are the three people you would want with you?
2. With which Bible character would you like to spend a day?
3. Is it easier to budget your time or your money?
4. What trait do you find most attractive in someone?
5. In what country would you absolutely not want to live?
6. If you could only use one body-care item, which would it be (deodorant, toothpaste, lotion, perfume/cologne, concealer, nail polish, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream/lotion, face wash, powder….)?
7. If you were thrown back into history, in which time period would you like to live?
8. Your greatest fear?
9. Would you rather have brains or beauty?
10. Your favorite quote?
11. The best gift you ever received?
Have fun on this warm end-of-May evening answering and asking questions=)
Blessings for the Journey,
Miss MarJanita L. G.